Drama 22 July (2018)

Title: 22 July (2018)

Tagline: The true story of a day that started like any other

Genre: Drama, History

Director: Paul Greengrass

Cast: Anders Danielsen Lie, Ola G. Furuseth, Jon Øigarden, Anneke von der Lippe, Trygve Svindland, Trim Balaj, Pål Espen Kilstad, Håkon Smeby, Endre Hellestveit, Øystein Martinsen, Lars Arentz-Hansen, Jonas Strand Gravli

Release: 2018-10-10

Runtime: 143

Plot: In Norway on 22 July 2011, right-wing terrorist Anders Behring Breivik murdered 77 young people attending a Labour Party Youth Camp on Utöya Island outside of Oslo. This three-part story will focus on the survivors of the attacks, the political leadership of Norway, and the lawyers involved.

Looks like a tough watch but I suppose it should be.

Lagan
Staff member

Lagan

Today, 09:49
Oct 6, 2018
Ominous trailer and probably up to Greengrass's standards a la United 93. Will be difficult viewing, no doubt.