Amazon Prime (1 Viewer)

Anyone subscribe to this? Whats the music/boxset/films like in comparison to Spotify and Netflix?

I have both Netflix and Prime.

I get my money out of Prime. I select no hurry delivery and get £70 or £80 a year back in £1 vouchers. The family use it to buy or rent movies from Prime.

Music is limited to about 2 million songs but you can find enough to get a decent playlist or two and it also allows you to upload 150 of our own songs and store them.

Also, if you have a kindle you can have a book a month from the library.