WE ARE FORUM BANTER!!!
Talk about the things that matter to you!!
Howdy stranger!! It looks like you're new here.
If you want to get involved, click on the button below!
Join The Conversation

Action Aquaman (2018)

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Aquaman (2018)

Tagline: Home Is Calling

Genre: Action, Fantasy, Science Fiction

Director: James Wan

Cast: Jason Momoa, Amber Heard, Patrick Wilson, Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, Nicole Kidman, Willem Dafoe, Temuera Morrison, Dolph Lundgren, Randall Park, Ludi Lin, Graham McTavish, Michael Beach, Patrick Cox, Otis Dhanji, Kaan Guldur, Connor Zegenhagen, Winnie Mzembe, Gabriella Petkova, Braden Lewis, Vincent B. Gorce, Jon Quested, Sasha Dulics, Rhianna Palmer, Natalia Safran, Djimon Hounsou

Release: 2018-12-19

Plot: Arthur Curry learns that he is the heir to the underwater kingdom of Atlantis, and must step forward to lead his people and to be a hero to the world.

Major Tom
Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

Major Tom

Today, 10:38
Apr 1, 2018
I liked Aquaman in the Batman movie. But this looks like absolute muck - people riding sharks into battle!!!

I'm actually annoyed over that!!!!

Geezer
Staff member

Geezer

Apr 16, 2018
The CGI war bit looks rubbish but the more low key moments actually look decent

Gemma
Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

Gemma

Apr 7, 2018
Milngavie
I like Jason Momoa but that looks awful.

I had low expectations, or interest, before watching the trailer, and they remain low. Maybe even a little lower in fact.

Just looks like generic garbage tbh. A warmed-up mish mash of Thor & Game of Thrones, with the same shitty CGI the DC movies continue to demonstrate.

Jason
Staff member

Jason

May 9, 2018
It looks terrible - not that I had particularly high hopes prior to this either. I hope I'm proved wrong and it gets a great response once it's released, but I won't be buying a ticket based on that trailer.

Bandit
Staff member Staff member

Bandit

Apr 3, 2018
I like Jason Momoa but that looks awful.

I had low expectations, or interest, before watching the trailer, and they remain low. Maybe even a little lower in fact.

Just looks like generic garbage tbh. A warmed-up mish mash of Thor & Game of Thrones, with the same shitty CGI the DC movies continue to demonstrate.
What did you see that made you think it was a rip off of Thor and GoT? If it's the brothers at war/reluctant King story, that is straight from the comics. Overdone in general yes, but if something is being true to its source I do feel it's harsh to dismiss it in the way you are doing.

CGI looked fine to me. James Wan knows what he's doing in that regard.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Create an account or login for full access

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Posts

New Threads