Audiobook Recommendations (1 Viewer)

I’m looking for audiobook recommendations.

I’m currently listening to the “A Higher Loyalty “ which is also narrated by James Comey.

Any other audiobooks with quality narration?

It all depends on what you're in to. I'm currently getting through The Red Sparrow trilogy.

I get my books from https://www.audible.co.uk/

Thanks Gemma, I'll have a look.

Dark Tower series. The narrator changes due to one passing away but it's still brilliant.

I, Partridge: We Need to Talk About Alan - Narrated by him, Partridge.

The Kat
Staff member

The Kat

Today, 10:37
Jun 19, 2018
I, Partridge: We Need to Talk About Alan - Narrated by him, Partridge.
Possibly the best audiobook I have listened to.

Born A Crime by Trevor Noah. It's a great book anyway but his narration makes it.

I listened to "The Outsider" by Stephen King while I was away at the weekend. It is narrated by actor Will Patton. It is a very good listen.

Emma
Staff member

Emma

Listening to the audiobook of 'The Blade Artist' by Irvine Welsh - about Begbie now 'reformed' and living in California but has to return to Edinburgh for a family funeral - excellent listen.