WE ARE FORUM BANTER!!!
Talk about the things that matter to you!!
Howdy stranger!! It looks like you're new here.
If you want to get involved, click on the button below!
Join The Conversation

Drama Better Call Saul (1 Viewer)

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Better Call Saul

Genre: Comedy, Crime, Drama

First aired: 2015-02-08

Creator: Vince Gilligan, Peter Gould

Cast: Bob Odenkirk, Jonathan Banks, Rhea Seehorn, Patrick Fabian, Michael McKean

Overview: Six years before Saul Goodman meets Walter White. We meet him when the man who will become Saul Goodman is known as Jimmy McGill, a small-time lawyer searching for his destiny, and, more immediately, hustling to make ends meet. Working alongside, and, often, against Jimmy, is “fixer” Mike Erhmantraut. The series will track Jimmy's transformation into Saul Goodman, the man who puts “criminal” in “criminal lawyer".

Bandit
Staff member Staff member

Bandit

Today, 20:34
Apr 3, 2018
Even after a number of repeat viewings of different episodes of S3, I still managed to get some new insights in the last couple of weeks.

Finally figured out why Mike took on the last job after coming out of the victims' families meeting. Because of what was said about 'not knowing' her missing husband's fate. Yes, yes, should have picked up on that immediately. Probably caused by binge viewing. I'll probably take notes for S4 ðŸ˜

I think Jimmy becomes Saul for real, when the drug dealer, ahem, I mean mug mealer, on the cleanup job says "best 700 I ever spent". Someone suggested it was taking the Kettleman's 'retainer', but I think he was still borderline at that point.

My kind, inner self, wants Chuck to be saved.

Anticipation building towards Season 4 and here's a teaser trailer to get you in the mood.

Birdman
Staff member

Birdman

Apr 20, 2018
Comes to Netflix on Tuesday, August 7! Much sooner than I thought.

Bandit

Bandit

Apr 3, 2018
Season 4 Comic Con trailer

Bandit

Bandit

Apr 3, 2018
Better Call Saul
Quite a Ride
Season: 4
Episode: 5
Air date: 2018-09-03

Jimmy identifies a new market for his talents. Mike vets a potential partnership. Kim drives a hard bargain.

Well, I won't spoil anything only to say that was a fantastic episode.

Jason
Staff member

Jason

May 9, 2018
Thought it was a great finale to a great series, the haunted look on Mike's face when he realised he had no other option.

Gromit
Staff member

Gromit

Jun 26, 2018
Better Call Saul
Coushatta
Season: 4
Episode: 8
Air date: 2018-09-24

Jimmy goes to great lengths to right a wrong, as Kim pulls out all the stops for a case. Mike lets his team blow off steam. Nacho receives a visitor.

Great season. Personally, I loved episode 8 with the Hugh Babineaux ploy and the letters to the judge!

Outstanding finale too with Werner and Mike.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database

Create an account or login for full access

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Posts

New Threads