Drama Better Call Saul (1 Viewer)

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Better Call Saul

Genre: Comedy, Crime, Drama

First aired: 2015-02-08

Creator: Vince Gilligan, Peter Gould

Cast: Bob Odenkirk, Jonathan Banks, Rhea Seehorn, Patrick Fabian, Michael McKean

Overview: Six years before Saul Goodman meets Walter White. We meet him when the man who will become Saul Goodman is known as Jimmy McGill, a small-time lawyer searching for his destiny, and, more immediately, hustling to make ends meet. Working alongside, and, often, against Jimmy, is “fixer” Mike Erhmantraut. The series will track Jimmy's transformation into Saul Goodman, the man who puts “criminal” in “criminal lawyer".

Even after a number of repeat viewings of different episodes of S3, I still managed to get some new insights in the last couple of weeks.

Finally figured out why Mike took on the last job after coming out of the victims' families meeting. Because of what was said about 'not knowing' her missing husband's fate. Yes, yes, should have picked up on that immediately. Probably caused by binge viewing. I'll probably take notes for S4 ðŸ˜

I think Jimmy becomes Saul for real, when the drug dealer, ahem, I mean mug mealer, on the cleanup job says "best 700 I ever spent". Someone suggested it was taking the Kettleman's 'retainer', but I think he was still borderline at that point.

My kind, inner self, wants Chuck to be saved.

Anticipation building towards Season 4 and here's a teaser trailer to get you in the mood.

Comes to Netflix on Tuesday, August 7! Much sooner than I thought.

Season 4 Comic Con trailer

Better Call Saul
Quite a Ride
Season: 4
Episode: 5
Air date: 2018-09-03

Jimmy identifies a new market for his talents. Mike vets a potential partnership. Kim drives a hard bargain.

Well, I won't spoil anything only to say that was a fantastic episode.

Jason
Staff member

Jason

Thought it was a great finale to a great series, the haunted look on Mike's face when he realised he had no other option.

Gromit
Staff member

Gromit

Today, 20:34
Jun 26, 2018
Better Call Saul
Coushatta
Season: 4
Episode: 8
Air date: 2018-09-24

Jimmy goes to great lengths to right a wrong, as Kim pulls out all the stops for a case. Mike lets his team blow off steam. Nacho receives a visitor.

Great season. Personally, I loved episode 8 with the Hugh Babineaux ploy and the letters to the judge!

Outstanding finale too with Werner and Mike.