Drama Black Mirror (1 Viewer)

Title: Black Mirror

Genre: Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2011-12-04

Creator: Charlie Brooker

Overview: A contemporary British re-working of The Twilight Zone with stories that tap into the collective unease about our modern world.  Over the last ten years, technology has transformed almost every aspect of our lives before we've had time to stop and question it. In every home; on every desk; in every palm - a plasma screen; a monitor; a smartphone - a black mirror of our 21st Century existence.

Shelby81
Staff member

Shelby81

I'm a bit late to the party I know, but I have been binge watching whilst not able to sleep. I would just like to say, this is fantastic.

Gromit
Staff member

Gromit

Today, 09:58
Jun 26, 2018
I couldn't get past the first series. The first episode was tremendous and then the rest were awful.

Heard it got better once it became Netflix made though.

Connie
Staff member

Connie

Black Mirror
Shut Up and Dance
Season: 3
Episode: 3
Air date: 2016-10-21

Guest stars: Alex Lawther, Jerome Flynn, Susannah Doyle, Frankie Wilson, Jimmy Roye-Dunne, Hannah Steele, Sarah Beck Mather
After a virus infects his laptop, a teen faces a daunting choice: carry out orders delivered by text message, or risk having intimate secrets exposed.

Series 3 ep3 Shut Up and Dance is one of the best things I've seen in a long while.

I couldn't get past the first series. The first episode was tremendous and then the rest were awful.
It is worth revisiting :)

Heard it got better once it became Netflix made though.
Some are absolutely brilliant, some not so good but definitely all worth watching

Some are absolutely brilliant, some not so good but definitely all worth watching
Seen a couple I'd rate 10/10, the rest 9/10

The worst one (the dating one) I'd still give an 8/10.