Country Cry Pretty (2018) (1 Viewer)

Title: Cry Pretty
Artist: Carrie Underwood
Genre: ...
Released: 2018

Tracks:
1 - Cry Pretty - 4:07
2 - Ghosts on the Stereo - 4:13
3 - Low - 3:31
4 - Backsliding - 4:37
5 - Southbound - 3:22
6 - That Song That We Used to Make Love To - 3:35
7 - Drinking Alone - 4:18
8 - The Bullet - 4:10
9 - Spinning Bottles - 3:16
10 - Love Wins - 3:48
11 - End Up With You - 3:13
12 - Kingdom - 4:34
13 - The Champion - 3:42

Low is fantastic, enjoying her vocals in that one. Backsliding is a catchy number.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB