Lagan

Today, 09:57
Oct 6, 2018
The dark mornings are back. Worst time of year IMO.

Such a pain to get out of bed on a morning when it is total darkness outside.

Better than dark evenings for me though, I hate it when the clocks go back and it’s dark by 5.00 pm.

CaptainObvious
Staff member

CaptainObvious

A couple of frosty starts this week too. The white stuff is on its way!!!!!!

Got to say though I love the light warm nights and the cold icy ones, it`s the grey damp grim ones that we usually get in the middle I could easily live without.

End of November it will be dark at half 3. That’s depressing.

I'm out with the dogs at 5.30am and it is pitch black. I hate it!