Action Deadpool 2 (2018)

Title: Deadpool 2 (2018)

Tagline: Prepare for the Second Coming.

Genre: Action, Comedy, Science Fiction

Director: David Leitch

Cast: Ryan Reynolds, Josh Brolin, Morena Baccarin, Zazie Beetz, T.J. Miller, Brianna Hildebrand, Stefan Kapičić, Jack Kesy, Julian Dennison, Shiori Kutsuna, Leslie Uggams, Karan Soni, Eddie Marsan, Terry Crews, Stan Lee, Hayley Sales, Bill Skarsgård, Luke Roessler, Rob Delaney, Lewis Tran

Release: 2018-05-15

Runtime: 108

Plot: Wisecracking mercenary Deadpool battles the evil and powerful Cable and other bad guys to save a boy's life.

Another one I got an alert for today. The final trailer for Deadpool 2 has been released.

Another one I got an alert for today. The final trailer for Deadpool 2 has been released.
I nearly bust a blood vessel laughing when Deadpool says to Cable “So Dark! Are you sure you're not part of the DC Universe?” That there is why I love Deadpool

Most reactions, not reviews, have all been positive so far.

I don't think the reviews can be released until early Tuesday morning.

Absolute quality and just edges the original for humour, the CGI is a bit dodgy in places but I don't care one bit, brilliant.

Oh and the mid-credits scene is one of the best you will ever see