Drama Fear the Walking Dead (1 Viewer)

Title: Fear the Walking Dead

Genre: Drama, Horror

First aired: 2015-08-23

Creator: Dave Erickson, Robert Kirkman

Cast: Mercedes Mason, Kim Dickens, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Frank Dillane, Jenna Elfman, Garret Dillahunt, Lennie James, Maggie Grace

Overview: What did the world look like as it was transforming into the horrifying apocalypse depicted in "The Walking Dead"? This spin-off set in Los Angeles, following new characters as they face the beginning of the end of the world, will answer that question.

I thought the first two seasons were a bit ropey in places but Season 3 was excellent. It starts back this weekend (15th April) and there will be a crossover with The Walking Dead when Morgan (Lennie James) appears in this though I'm still wondering how Morgan's appearance is going to fit in the FTWD timeline.

Season 4 Extended Trailer

Caught the first episode of the new season last night and really enjoyed it. Morgan's character looked like it got a new lease of life and the new characters are interesting as well.

I've watched and enjoyed it since its inception, as I mentioned above the first two series were patchy but last season was excellent and I definitely prefer it now to the main show.

Cherub
Staff member

Cherub

Birmingham
Wait, what happened? Did I miss something since Season 3? I'm confused! o_O

Fear the Walking Dead
Good Out Here
Season: 4
Episode: 3
Air date: 2018-04-29

Madison and Morgan try to help Nick find inner peace; a quest for revenge exacts its toll on the group.

Quite possibly the most shocking episode yet. Did not see that coming.

This is why FTWD is now much more enjoyable than the main show.