General Chatter Members Drop-in (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter Gemma

This is for anyone who was a member of my General Chatter community. Instead of creating a new introduction thread just post in here and let us know you've joined the Forum Banter community. Of course, you can make a new introduction thread if you want.

Thanks for taking the time to sign up, we hope you enjoy yourself on Forum Banter :)

Just signed up. Great to have a place to mingle again ;)

I'm here too. The site looks slick! Hopefully others will sign up soon :D

I'm back too after Gemma told me about the new site earlier today :)

Me too ;)

Zidane
Staff member

Zidane

I found my way back as well :D

I came back for the banter :D

Creaky
Staff member

Creaky

Good to see you a new site, looks great.

Didn't see this until after posting the other thread.

ozzy47
Staff member

ozzy47

Glad to see the site resurrected Gemma. :)

Glad you guys came back. It looks great.