WE ARE FORUM BANTER!!!
Talk about the things that matter to you!!
Howdy stranger!! It looks like you're new here.
If you want to get involved, click on the button below!
Join The Conversation

Gaming Chit Chat General Gaming Discussion (1 Viewer)

Gemma
Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

Gemma

Today, 19:09
Apr 7, 2018
Milngavie
A general gaming discussion thread. The rest of the forum is dedicated to discussing the big new games and games stories. Here you can just talk about whatever.

I got a message on my Xbox One thanking me for watching the Microsoft E3 2018 presentation on Mixer and that a copy of Outer Wilds had been pre-order for me and I'd receive my free copy when it was released.

I've never heard of Outer Wilds before but here's a link to it's Wiki page - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outer_Wilds

Boozy
Staff member Staff member

Boozy

Apr 6, 2018
I remember really enjoying playing Remember Me on Xbox 360 despite the luke-warm reviews it got. Thought the way you could create custom combos was a cool gimmick.

Anyone have games they really liked that were critically panned/ignored?

SteveO
Staff member

SteveO

Apr 6, 2018
I don't think Singularity, Volume, Rain Silent Hill: Downpour or I am Alive were very well received by critics but I enjoyed them all.

Jason
Staff member

Jason

May 9, 2018
Kane and Lynch, one of those well above average games that did something interesting and told a great story but got caught up in a wave of controversy.

Binary Domain is another one that seemed to get a lot of very negative reviews but it remains a damn fine game that stands up well.

Bandit
Staff member Staff member

Bandit

Apr 3, 2018
Binary Domain is another one that seemed to get a lot of very negative reviews but it remains a damn fine game that stands up well.
I loved Binary Domain. Such a fun game.

It had some of the most satisfying shooting I've ever played with. Busting up robots never got old. Also had the most generic Shoot Man protagonist ever, Dan.

Franco Pinion
Staff member

Franco Pinion

Apr 16, 2018
One of my favourite games of that generation, if Id listened to the reviews Id never have touched it.

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fimages-na.ssl-images-amazon.com%2Fimages%2FI%2F51DE9NX89ZL.jpg&hash=3e4c309f2d821654ce1481ba4ce976d9

Major Tom
Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

Major Tom

Apr 1, 2018
For a limited time, Xbox One users can play the first two levels of Unravel 2 for a limited time.

Unravel 2 was released at E3 2018 earlier this month and it is both a single-player and co-op title.

Single-players can switch between two Yarnys or have a friend take controls of the other. The Unravel 2 trial is 10 hours max, and can be played in local co-op.

No matter where you are in the trial, a friend can jump in. Once the trial is over all your save progress carries over to the full game if you decide to buy.

Time only counts down when the game is open, so be sure to close the trial when not playing or before you putting the Xbox One into rest mode.

Some Random Guy
Staff member

Some Random Guy

Apr 15, 2018
Hitman Episode 3 available to download today for free

Create an account or login for full access

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Posts

New Threads