Some Random Guy
Staff member

Some Random Guy

He had to go, but Ranieri doesnt inspire me to hopefullness that Fulham will avoid relegation.

Maybe I'm being cynical, but Ranieri's "tinker man" tendencies doesn't strike me as the right approach for a team who have had a host of new players brought in this year
People had Leicester down for relegation when he took over and things went reasonably well there. Fulham were decent against Liverpool and they have a really good run of games between now and Christmas (Southampton (H), * Chelsea (A), Leicester (H), * Man United (A), West Ham (H), Newcastle (A), Wolves (H) & Huddersfield (H). Going to be very hard to get points from the games marked (*).

The Ranieri Era at Fulham starts with a home win against fellow struggles Southampton. This will put more pressure on Southampton manager Mark Hughes.

Great start for Tottenham in the late game against rivals Chelsea. Two goals up in the first 20 minutes!

3-0 Tottenham. Heung-Min Son with a great individual effort. Should be game over.

Impressive display by Arsenal today, reminds me of the Arsenal of old.

Chelsea did enough to deserve the win against Fulham. Loftus-Cheek scored a good goal.

Liverpool score in the 6th minute of injury time to snatch a 1-0 victory in the Merseyside derby. A bit of a howler by Jordan Pickford leading up to the goal.

Arsenal were impressive. Just shows what a change can bring.

Torriera becoming the new Kante, very impressive

Zidane
Staff member

Zidane

Burnley are sinking like a stone and their exit from Europe has not resulted in an improvement in form.

They haven't won in the league since September. They've Liverpool (H), Brighton (H), Spurs (A) and Arsenal (A) in their next four. Can't see them getting anything from those away games and they'll lose to Liverpool during the week. That Brighton game is huge for them. Have to get three points or they are in big trouble.

What a difference a year makes in football.

There was a stat I seen on Twitter last night, Man City have only been behind for roughly 12 mins of the season so far.

At the same point of Arsenal's Invincible season, they had been behind 144 mins already.

Liverpool have a slightly better defensive record at the moment but City have scored 18 goals more than them and are just blowing away teams.

It's going to take something massive to stop them this season.

Watching Sky Sports Football Special, does Charlie Nicholas have to have a fit anytime someone scores?

Watching Sky Sports Football Special, does Charlie Nicholas have to have a fit anytime someone scores?
I've stopped watching both the Sky Sports one and the one on BT Sports because of how they all behave. Its as if they are trying to see who can be the loudest....just report on your game in a normal manner!

Some tight games tonight. Wolves leading Chelsea with 10 mins to go is a surprise!

Its as if they are trying to see who can be the loudest....just report on your game in a normal manner!
Yep, Charlie Nicholas is the worst on Sky.

Some tight games tonight. Wolves leading Chelsea with 10 mins to go is a surprise!
Some game at Old Trafford. Arsenal just took the lead, then a minute later United equalised.

If Chelsea lose it is down to 3 teams battling it out although Man City look far better than Liverpool and Spurs.