General Get Battlefield 1 Premium For Free (1 Viewer)

EA is giving away Battlefield 1 Premium for free! Yes, that means all pass’ expansions can be played by everyone! The BF1 Premium free giveaway is set to run from September 11 to 18, and will be for every platform Battlefield 1 is on.

The Battlefield 1 Premium Pass giveaway is set to run from September 11 to 18, as our way to capstone all the giveaways and rewards from the Road to Battlefield V. This offer will let Battlefield 1 owners play everything Battlefield 1 Premium Pass has to offer for free.

You’ll be granted access to all the maps, weapons, vehicles, and more from the four Battlefield 1 expansions — They Shall Not Pass, In the Name of the Tsar, Turning Tides, and Apocalypse. This means access to 16 multiplayer maps, new Operations and game modes, powerful Elite classes, and more.
proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fmp1st.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F09%2Fbf1-premium-free.jpg&hash=de8adb61a70dca7d3da8add27f6f5f25