Lagan

Today, 09:50
Oct 6, 2018
Joined today. Thanks to the lovely Miss Scarlett for making me aware and inviting me to join.

Love my sports, movies, games and TV shows so I'm sure I'll be at home here once I get the knack of things

Cheers.

Welcome to our little site @Lagan, sounds and looks like you're fitting right in.

Thanks for joining :)

Welcome @Lagan :)