Drama Homecoming (1 Viewer)

Title: Homecoming

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2018-11-02

Creator: Sam Esmail, Micah Bloomberg, Eli Horowitz

Cast: Julia Roberts, Bobby Cannavale, Stephan James, Shea Whigham

Overview: Heidi Bergman is a caseworker at Homecoming, a Geist Group facility helping soldiers transition to civilian life. Years later she has started a new life, living with her mother and working as a waitress, when a Department of Defense auditor questions why she left the Homecoming facility. Heidi quickly realizes that there's a whole other story behind the story she's been telling herself.

FiFi
Staff member

FiFi

Never got the whole Julia Roberts thing, to be honest, I don't think she has ever been more than a below-par average actress.

I'm interested in seeing how this turns out though as it is based on a podcast that I quite enjoyed.