Drama House of Cards (1 Viewer)

Title: House of Cards

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2013-02-01

Creator: Beau Willimon

Cast: Kevin Spacey, Robin Wright, Michael Kelly, Dominique McElligott, Patricia Clarkson, Neve Campbell, Jayne Atkinson, Boris McGiver, Joel Kinnaman, Campbell Scott, Korey Jackson, Damian Young, James Martinez

Overview: Set in present day Washington, D.C., House of Cards is the story of Frank Underwood, a ruthless and cunning politician, and his wife Claire who will stop at nothing to conquer everything. This wicked political drama penetrates the shadowy world of greed, sex and corruption in modern D.C. House of Cards is an adaptation of a previous BBC miniseries of the same name, which is based on the novel by Michael Dobbs.

Netflix has released a new teaser trailer for House of Cards Season 6 and it reveals the fate of Kevin Spacey's Frank Underwood. As expected, they decided to kill him off. It makes sense because that's what it would take to get Frank Underwood to give up his power.

The final season of House of Cards premieres on November 2, 2018 on Netflix.

shannon
Staff member

shannon

Today, 04:47
Aug 24, 2018
No messing around and straight to the point with the fate of President Francis J Underwood!

I doubt the story was ever going to go any other way.

Fraser
Staff member

Fraser

Today, 04:47
Aug 24, 2018
Even if Spacey hadn't been fired I would have expected him to be killed off regardless.

Connie
Staff member

Connie

A new teaser trailer has been released.

Gromit
Staff member

Gromit

Today, 04:47
Jun 26, 2018
I'm of the opinion that this show has been going downhill, last season was pretty awful for the most part.

With no Frank Underwood in it, I don't know how the show will play out. The show revolved around him, everybody else was just a pawn imo.

Available now on Netflix :)

McNulty
Staff member

McNulty

Today, 04:47
Aug 2, 2018
I've watched the first 2 episodes, for a show that I remember staying up until 3am addictively watching its sad to see how downhill its gone :(

Watched the whole thing. Very disappointing and forgettable. Not a patch on the first 2 seasons.

Her character cannot carry what is missing.

Also a lot of thinly disguised #metoo stuff in here. It's not subtle in that regard.

Connie
Staff member

Connie

This new season is dross compared to previous seasons. Only into the 3rd episode but where ever this is going it's going there very slowly.