WE ARE FORUM BANTER!!!
Talk about the things that matter to you!!
Howdy stranger!! It looks like you're new here.
If you want to get involved, click on the button below!
Join The Conversation

Animation Isle of Dogs (2018)

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Isle of Dogs

Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Animation

Director: Wes Anderson

Cast: Bryan Cranston, Koyu Rankin, Edward Norton, Liev Schreiber, Greta Gerwig, Bill Murray, Bob Balaban, Jeff Goldblum, Scarlett Johansson, Kunichi Nomura, Tilda Swinton, Akira Ito, Frances McDormand, Akira Takayama, Courtney B. Vance, F. Murray Abraham, Fisher Stevens, Yojiro Noda, Mari Natsuki, Frank Wood, Harvey Keitel, Yoko Ono, Ken Watanabe, Kara Hayward, Anjelica Huston, Anjelica Huston

Release: 2018-03-23

Runtime: 101

Plot: In the future, an outbreak of canine flu leads the mayor of a Japanese city to banish all dogs to an island that's a garbage dump. The outcasts must soon embark on an epic journey when a 12-year-old boy arrives on the island to find his beloved pet.

Bandit
Staff member Staff member

Bandit

Today, 15:47
Apr 3, 2018
ISLE OF DOGS tells the story of ATARI KOBAYASHI, 12-year-old ward to corrupt Mayor Kobayashi. When, by Executive Decree, all the canine pets of Megasaki City are exiled to a vast garbage-dump called Trash Island, Atari sets off alone in a miniature Junior-Turbo Prop and flies across the river in search of his bodyguard-dog, Spots. There, with the assistance of a pack of newly-found mongrel friends, he begins an epic journey that will decide the fate and future of the entire Prefecture.
Went into this totally blind last night and loved it. Best film I've seen so far this year. Will definitely go and see it again.

Major Tom
Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

Major Tom

Apr 1, 2018
I saw this today and, while I've seen a number of films I've enjoyed this year, I think this is the first properly excellent film released in 2018 that I've seen. Absolutely smashing stuff from start to finish.

David76
Staff member

David76

Apr 7, 2018
Really loved this, stunning looking and what a voice cast! Would have loved some more scenes with the Oracle (aka Tilda Swinton) the pug.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Create an account or login for full access

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Posts

New Threads