Drama Killing Eve (1 Viewer)

Title: Killing Eve

Genre: Crime, Drama

First aired: 2018-04-08

Creator: Phoebe Waller-Bridge, Rob Williams

Cast: Sandra Oh, Jodie Comer, Fiona Shaw, Kim Bodnia, Owen McDonnell, Kirby Howell-Baptiste, Darren Boyd, Sean Delaney

Overview: A security consultant hunts for a ruthless assassin. Based on the Villanelle novellas by Luke Jennings.

CaptainObvious
Staff member

CaptainObvious

This will be on the BBC in the UK later in the year I think. One of the best things I’ve watched this year.

FiFi
Staff member

FiFi

I've watched the first 3 episodes of this. What an excellent show.

Without giving too much away it's based on a book and written for tv by Phoebe Waller-Bridge or whatever she's called. It's quite a tense but absolutely hilarious spy/killer thriller.

Watch it if you can. Great stuff.

Janey
Staff member

Janey

Jodie Comer is excellent in this. Proper nut job.

I have finished the first 4 episodes. This is so good, such an easy watch. Funny as hell in places as well.

Finished this last night. Best TV of the year along with 'Save Me'. Jodie Comer was incredible.

shannon
Staff member

shannon

Today, 09:50
Aug 24, 2018
Seen an ad for this on Saturday night and once I seen that Kim Bodnia (The Bridge) was in it I knew I had to watch it. Turns out he's not in it an awful lot but still a great show, already on the final episode. The girl that plays Villanelle is outstanding.

After reading about it on here I decided to give it a go, and I was completely hooked after the first episode. It's class.

Shelby81
Staff member

Shelby81

Very good .and done with a large dose of black comedy too.

Jodie Comer is fantastic (she was very good in Dr Foster as well)

Fraser
Staff member

Fraser

Today, 09:50
Aug 24, 2018
Wasn't sure I would like this but it had me hooked from the very first few minutes, felt different from other things the BBC have created and Jodie Cromer is absolutely superb - surely should win awards for this portrayal of an absolute nutjob yet still looks smoking hot even when her face is bashed to bits!

Loved the dark humour and the relationship between Sandra Oh and Konstantine towards the end.