Pop Liberation (2018) (1 Viewer)

4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Liberation
Artist: Christina Aguilera
Genre: Pop
Released: 2018

Tracks:
1 - Liberation - 0:00
2 - Searching for Maria - 0:00
3 - Maria - 0:00
4 - Sick of Sittin' - 0:00
5 - Dreamers - 0:00
6 - Fall in Line - 4:08
7 - Right Moves - 0:00
8 - Like I Do - 0:00
9 - Deserve - 0:00
10 - Twice - 4:02
11 - I Don't Need It Anymore (interlude) - 0:00
12 - Accelerate - 4:03
13 - Pipe - 0:00
14 - Masochist - 0:00
15 - Unless It's With You - 0:00

Toxic Princess
Staff member

Toxic Princess

I'm loving the second half of the album. Deserve, Like I Do, Right Moves are all great.

I absolutely hate Maria.

This is my current driving album.

Deserve is my favourite track.

The Kat
Staff member

The Kat

Today, 15:31
Jun 19, 2018
It feels like what Stripped would sound like in 2018.

Deserve and Twice are my two standout tracks.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB