Announcement Light Coloured Style (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter Gemma

Forum Banter v2 is complete.

The main update here is that you can now use a light coloured style (blues/greys) instead of the dark one.

I've been busy today updating the style, removing some mess and drinking loads of coffee!

To switch between light and dark themes click on Style Changer link at the bottom of the page or change it in your account menu Preferences page

Let me know if I've missed anything or any colours look off!

Looks great Gemma. Very pleasing on the eye! I'll switch between both :D

Very nice Gemma! Fantastic work as always.

Nice work Gemma, both styles are excellent :)

Nice :)

Emma
Staff member

Emma

Very nice Gemma x

Creaky
Staff member

Creaky

Light style looks really good, great work

Fabulous work Gemma.

FiFi
Staff member

FiFi

Love it Gemma. Talented girly!

Thanks everyone. It turned out pretty well. I might tweak some of the colours a little because some things aren't showing up very well on a lighter background.