Metal Long Live (2015) (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter I0ThousandFists

Title: Long Live
Artist: Atreyu
Genre: Metal
Released: 2015

Tracks:
1 - Long Live - 3:28
2 - Live to Labor - 3:13
3 - I Would Kill / Lie / Die (For You) - 4:10
4 - Cut Off the Head - 5:00
5 - A Bitter Broken Memory - 3:58
6 - Do You Know Who You Are? - 3:50
7 - Revival - 1:41
8 - Heartbeats and Flatlines - 3:39
9 - Brass Balls - 3:28
10 - Moments Before Dawn - 5:25
11 - Start to Break - 4:40
12 - Reckless - 4:31

Overview:
"Long Live" is the sixth studio album by American metalcore band Atreyu. The album was released on September 18, 2015 through Spinefarm Records. It is Atreyu's first album since Congregation of the Damned in 2009.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB