R&B Lost & Found (2018) (1 Viewer)

4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Lost & Found
Artist: Jorja Smith
Genre: R&B
Released: 2018

Tracks:
1 - Lost & Found - 5:14
2 - Teenage Fantasy - 3:46
3 - Where Did I Go? - 3:11
4 - February 3rd - 4:02
5 - On Your Own - 4:01
6 - The One - 3:17
7 - Wandering Romance - 4:35
8 - Blue Lights - 4:10
9 - Lifeboats (Freestyle) - 2:52
10 - Goodbyes - 3:50
11 - Tomorrow - 3:52
12 - Don't Watch Me Cry - 3:10

Toxic Princess
Staff member

Toxic Princess

Was looking forward to this album but it is a bit of a letdown. She's got a gorgeous voice that demands interesting and varied songs. This album doesn't provide them in my opinion.

Cherub
Staff member

Cherub

Birmingham
I feel like her voice is too good but the material doesn't live up to it yet.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB