WE ARE FORUM BANTER!!!
Talk about the things that matter to you!!
Howdy stranger!! It looks like you're new here.
If you want to get involved, click on the button below!
Join The Conversation

Adventure Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (1 Viewer)

4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Genre: Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Action & Adventure

First aired: 2013-09-24

Creator: Joss Whedon, Jed Whedon, Maurissa Tancharoen

Cast: Iain De Caestecker, Ming-Na Wen, Clark Gregg, Chloe Bennet, Elizabeth Henstridge, Henry Simmons, Natalia Córdova-Buckley

Overview: Agent Phil Coulson of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division) puts together a team of agents to investigate the new, the strange and the unknown around the globe, protecting the ordinary from the extraordinary.

Major Tom
Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

Major Tom

Today, 10:44
Apr 1, 2018
As great as the show currently is and as much as I would absolutely watch a Season 6, the way they're wrapping everything up and pulling in stuff from Season 1. It might be better to end it this season. This season in many ways does feel almost like a victory lap and a farewell, but also not resting on their laurels and still telling a great story.

David76
Staff member

David76

Apr 7, 2018
If season 6 does go ahead, I'd like to see a shorter episode count, maybe 13, using the full budget of 22, and bill it as the final season.

Dylan
Staff member Staff member

Dylan

Apr 9, 2018
I'd like to see a shorter episode count, maybe 13, using the full budget of 22, and bill it as the final season.
In this day and age, 22 episodes is a quickly ageing beast anyway. I'd speculate that's the most likely scenario, definitely the best compromise from a studio a bit hesitant to keep a show going: 13 episodes to make the most of the budget and wrap things up properly with one last hurrah.

Gemma
Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

Gemma

Apr 7, 2018
Milngavie
I'll be sad to see it end if season 5 is indeed the show finale. As a show, it has got strong and strong with time and is definitely one of the better Marvel shows on TV.

Major Tom
Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

Major Tom

Apr 1, 2018
Think a lot of us have been waiting for this announcement. Agents of SHIELD has been renewed for a sixth season but will consist of just 13 episodes.

Zidane
Staff member

Zidane

Today, 10:45
Apr 11, 2018
I want lottery predictions from @Dylan and @David76 this week.

Delighted that this got renewed.

This season hasn’t been as strong as last year, but the cast are always fantastic, and really carry the show and more than make up for any shortcomings with the lackluster effects.

I think the 13 episode order count is perfect. I hope the writers can rediscover the magic from season 4, hopefully with a streamlined structure and budget they’ll nail a great ending and give the show a great send off, because it really deserves it.

Sad Professor
Staff member

Sad Professor

May 2, 2018
Think a lot of us have been waiting for this announcement. Agents of SHIELD has been renewed for a sixth season but will consist of just 13 episodes.
I'm happy with this news but I don't know if I'm excited or sad that it's 13
episodes. It's one of those shows that never felt stretched out with a full 22 episode season.

Jason
Staff member

Jason

May 9, 2018
The first episode of Season 6 starts filming soon and the episode is titled "Missing Pieces".

Clark Gregg (Phil Coulson) is directing the episode.

Jess
Staff member

Jess

Apr 10, 2018
Season 6 premiers July 2019.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database

Create an account or login for full access

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Posts

New Threads