Action Marvel's Daredevil (1 Viewer)

Title: Marvel's Daredevil

Genre: Action, Crime

First aired: 2015-04-10

Creator: Steven S. DeKnight, Drew Goddard

Cast: Charlie Cox, Deborah Ann Woll, Elden Henson, Jon Bernthal, Rosario Dawson, Élodie Yung

Overview: Lawyer-by-day Matt Murdock uses his heightened senses from being blinded as a young boy to fight crime at night on the streets of Hell’s Kitchen as Daredevil.

CaptainObvious
Staff member

CaptainObvious

Teaser for Season 3

I hope with The Hand now dead and gone, Season 3 goes back to the street level, crime thriller storylines of Season 1. I found that more interesting than the generic and po-faced mysticism of that group.

Connie
Staff member

Connie

Season 3 starts on October 19th

Another teaser trailer.

So glad Kingpin is back, wasn't going to bother with any more Marvel gruel but Fisk makes it worth watching.

So glad Kingpin is back, wasn't going to bother with any more Marvel gruel but Fisk makes it worth watching.
Kingpin, along with David Tennant's Kilgrave, is the best villain there has been in either the movies or TV shows.

Vincent D'Onofrio is fantastic.

Finally, we have a "proper" trailer; gives a good sense of the overall plot,

including what appears to be an imposter Daredevil gunning down folks, presumably at Fisk's direction.

This looks ridiculously good.

Jason
Staff member

Jason

The series dropped onto Netflix today :)