WE ARE FORUM BANTER!!!
Talk about the things that matter to you!!
Howdy stranger!! It looks like you're new here.
If you want to get involved, click on the button below!
Join The Conversation

Drama Marvel's Iron Fist (1 Viewer)

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Marvel's Iron Fist

Genre: Action & Adventure, Crime, Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2017-03-17

Creator: Scott Buck

Cast: Finn Jones, Jessica Henwick, David Wenham, Jessica Stroup, Tom Pelphrey, Rosario Dawson

Overview: Danny Rand resurfaces 15 years after being presumed dead. Now, with the power of the Iron Fist, he seeks to reclaim his past and fulfill his destiny.

Emma
Staff member

Emma

Today, 14:46
Apr 12, 2018
I've watched 3 episodes of Iron Fist and it's not interesting me in the slightest.

Is there anything in The Defenders I'll be confused by if I drop Iron Fist now? I presume I pretty much know what his character is about at this stage?

SteveO
Staff member

SteveO

Apr 6, 2018
Defenders is more Murdoch's story than Danny's so you could get away with it. Personally I'd just tough it out. There are 2 or 3 very decent actors who make it watchable.

Major Tom
Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

Major Tom

Apr 1, 2018
You would miss a bit, unfortunately. Not so much about Danny, but Colleen plays a pretty big role in Defenders, and two of the villains in Iron Fist are in Defenders. Probably not enough to be confused by anything in Defenders, but you'd still miss a few smaller things.

It is a bit of a struggle to get through, but I'd try to stick it out if you can.

Aimie
Staff member

Aimie

Apr 13, 2018
Season 2 out on September 7th. Also, Alice Eve confirmed to be playing Typhoid Mary.

View media item 106

Gemma
Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

Gemma

Apr 7, 2018
Milngavie
New trailer - and speaking as someone who hated season 1, it actually looks like there might be a step up on quality:

Major Tom
Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

Major Tom

Apr 1, 2018
New trailer - and speaking as someone who hated season 1, it actually looks like there might be a step up on quality:
It does look good....and his appearance in Luke Cage was excellent.

David76
Staff member

David76

Apr 7, 2018
Started watching the trailer but seemed to become very spoilery

Geezer
Staff member

Geezer

Apr 16, 2018
Cancelled.

“Marvel’s Iron Fist will not return for a third season on Netflix,” Netflix confirmed in a statement to The Hollywood Reporter. “Everyone at Marvel Television and Netflix is proud of the series and grateful for all of the hard work from our incredible cast, crew and showrunners. We’re thankful to the fans who have watched these two seasons, and for the partnership, we’ve shared on this series. While the series on Netflix has ended, the immortal Iron Fist will live on.”
I'm actually a bit disappointed. Hopefully, they could resolve the cliffhangers in one of the other shows.

Gemma
Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

Gemma

Apr 7, 2018
Milngavie
Disappointing but not overly surprising. I'm sure Danny will show up in Luke Cage or possibly even Daredevil in the future.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database

Create an account or login for full access

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Posts

New Threads