Drama Marvel's Jessica Jones (1 Viewer)

Title: Marvel's Jessica Jones

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Drama

First aired: 2015-11-20

Creator: Melissa Rosenberg

Cast: Krysten Ritter, Carrie-Anne Moss, Eka Darville, Rachael Taylor, Leah Gibson, J.R. Ramirez, Terry Chen, Janet McTeer

Overview: After a tragic ending to her short-lived super hero stint, Jessica Jones is rebuilding her personal life and career as a detective who gets pulled into cases involving people with extraordinary abilities in New York City.

Season 2 trailer

I've really enjoyed the two seasons of Jessica Jones that are available. I thought Season 1 was fantastic with David Tennant as supervillain Kilgrave being the standout.

Season 2 didn't quite hit the same heights and paled a little in comparison.

And it has just been announced today that Netflix, unsurprisingly, has renewed Jessica Jones for a third season.

Loved S1 of Jessica Jones but I'm struggling with S2. Have only watched 3 episodes but they've been a slog.

Just finished watching Season 2. I thought it was okay, there was enough to keep me interested and entertained but no where near as good as Season 1 - good to see David Tennant make a few brief appearance though as Kilgrave (best villain).

Trish just annoyed me though especially towards the end!

Not sure if we'll see a Season 3 but hopefully we will.