Drama Mary Queen of Scots (2018)

  • Created By Thread starter Gromit

Title: Mary Queen of Scots (2018)

Genre: Drama, History

Director: Josie Rourke

Cast: Saoirse Ronan, Margot Robbie, Joe Alwyn, Guy Pearce, David Tennant, Jack Lowden, Maria Dragus, Eileen O'Higgins, Liah O'Prey, Izuka Hoyle, Brendan Coyle, Martin Compston, Gemma Chan, Ismael Cruz Córdova, Lee Starkey, Kal Sabir

Release: 2018-09-14

Plot: Mary Stuart attempts to overthrow her cousin Elizabeth I, Queen of England, only to find herself condemned to years of imprisonment before facing execution.

Gromit
Staff member

Gromit

Today, 20:05
Jun 26, 2018
Proper production values, etc, etc. Primed for Oscar season. Good trailer anyway.