Morrison’s Big Daddy Fry Up (1 Viewer)

It is said to be the most important meal of the day, so to give shoppers the best possible start, Morrisons has launched a huge 19-piece English fry-up in their supermarket cafes. Priced at £6, the colossal ‘Big Daddy’ breakfast has eight items more than the standard Morrisons’ breakfast and is said to be the largest cooked breakfast available in any UK supermarket

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fres.cloudinary.com%2Fjpress%2Fimage%2Ffetch%2Ff_auto%2Cq_auto%2Cfl_lossy%2Fhttps%3A%2F%2Fjpgreatcontent.co.uk%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F05%2Fbfast1.jpg&hash=949ced3e0a18b75dc4213854dc500270

“three rashers of British bacon, three British pork sausages, three hash browns, two half slices of fried bread, two fried eggs, two half tomatoes, two black puddings, baked beans and sliced mushrooms.”

I go to Morrison’s at least once a month for their standard breakfast, it is one of the best I’ve ever had. I’ll be giving the “Big Daddy” a go, I’m sure I could finish that off no problem. Total bargain at £6!

No way. I’d struggle with the standard breakfast.

Canny starter but what about the main course?

Looks good, I could easily scran that.

Zaxxon
Staff member

Zaxxon

Surely “two half tomatoes” is just one tomato, and “two half slices of bread” is just one slice of bread!

They’ve missed a trick here - if they cut the bread and tomatoes into quarters they could have called it a 23 piece breakfast