Poll National Lottery (1 Viewer)

If you ever matched the following numbers would you continue playing the lottery afterwards?

  • 5 Numbers

  • 5 Numbers + Bonus Ball

  • 6 Numbers

  • Lotto Millionaire Raffle

  • I Wouldn't Continue Playing

  • Don't Know

Results are only viewable after voting.

A new poll shows that 4 in 10 people would continue playing the national lottery even if they had previously won the jackpot. Would you continue playing if you matched the 5 numbers, 5 numbers + the bonus ball, 6 numbers or even if you won the lotto millionaire raffle?

If I matched 5 numbers I'd more likely than not continue playing as you aren't guaranteed a massive payout for machine 5 numbers. Anything better than that then I'd more than likely stop playing.

Cherub
Staff member

Cherub

Birmingham
I wouldn't continue playing.

Creaky
Staff member

Creaky

If I ever won the jackpot wouldn't carry on playing, there would be no need to.

Connie
Staff member

Connie

It is ridiculous that 5 numbers doesn't guarantee a large payout.

In the draw on Saturday for example, 5 numbers only won you £571. Five numbers plus the bonus won just over £72,000.

I'd still play unless I won the jackpot or millionaire raffle.

It is ridiculous that 5 numbers doesn't guarantee a large payout.

In the draw on Saturday for example, 5 numbers only won you £571. Five numbers plus the bonus won just over £72,000.

I'd still play unless I won the jackpot or millionaire raffle.
Totally agree with this. I rarely play the lottery but if I did it would have to be a jackpot win to make me stop.