Staff member

Cherub

Birmingham
I'm clueless when it comes to this stuff - can someone please point me in the direction of a decent spec / price one, probably around £400? Thanks.

What are you wanting to do with it?

Cherub
Staff member

Cherub

Birmingham
Nothing flashy really, just general surfing, banking and some office stuff.
proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.readytogo.net%2Fsmb%2Fstyles%2Fdefault%2Fxenforo%2Fclear.png&hash=388508788ddc7b048ef8b1326d68d433
The one I had was 7-8 years old and just went pop at the weeknd.