Drama New Amsterdam (1 Viewer)

Title: New Amsterdam

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2018-09-25

Cast: Ryan Eggold, Freema Agyeman, Janet Montgomery, Jocko Sims, Anupam Kher, Tyler Labine

Overview: Inspired by Bellevue, the oldest public hospital in America, this unique medical drama follows the brilliant and charming Dr. Max Goodwin, the institution's newest medical director, who sets out to tear up the bureaucracy and provide exceptional care.

I just watched the first half of the episode so far, but I'm adding it to my list. I knew I'd like it after the first 10 minutes.

I like the look of this. Is it available in the UK?

shannon
Staff member

shannon

Today, 05:56
Aug 24, 2018
I have to say this show knows how to pull on the emotional strings and the midseason finale sure does that.