New Gears of War Incoming? (1 Viewer)

It's been some time since we heard anything regarding the Gears Of War series and possible new entries in the series, but it seems like the silence will be ended very soon.

Rapper and actor Ice-T recently teased on his Twitter profile that an announcement related to the series will be coming later this week. Since Ice-T lent his voice for a character in the third entry in the series, there's a good chance that this announcement is indeed coming.

The latest entry in the series is Gears of War 4, developed by The Coalition for Xbox One and PC. The game is a very good entry in the series, retaining all the features that make the series great.

Gears of War 4 came at an interesting time for Xbox, with the sales of the console already improving. While the series seemed to be on a decline with Gears of War: Judgement, the game might just be what it takes to come into its own once and for all. Gears of War 4 is a title I can see lasting a long time, an example of the power of the Xbox One and PC and a great game overall.

With an interesting, albeit familiar narrative, great gameplay and some really brutal battles, the game offers exactly what fans of the series have been yearning for: hours upon hours of great, weighty combat.