US Sports NFL Clubs To Be Fined If Players Kneel (1 Viewer)

NFL clubs to be fined if players kneel

The move is unconstitutional. If the right keep claiming that people should be able to offend as they please under the matra of "free speech" then equally, NFL players should be allowed to express their feelings in relation to the anthem. In every sense the players are within their rights.

Any right winger who doesn’t understand that has the irony lost on them.

Not going to end well....players union not happy

NY Jets owner has already said he'll pay for any fines his players receive for kneeling

NY Jets owner has already said he'll pay for any fines his players receive for kneeling
That is strange because the Jets voted to implement this policy.

Hopefully a few more will get behind it. The players union has an uneasy history with owners so it's good to see the “support”

Many of those who are most vocal about being 'insulted' by these protests are the same who throw around terms like 'snowflake' when it suits them. The hypocrisy is quite funny especially when you add in all the other 'disrespect' to the flag/anthem that occurs on a regular basis and they ignore.

Protests aren't meant to make people feel comfortable and I don't believe those who feign to be offended are who they wanted to reach with this protest anyway. Despite the attempts to muddy the waters this protest has brought huge awareness to the topic which is unlikely to be replicated if it took another form

Zidane
Staff member

Zidane

Rumours some players will sit our the season until Kap/Eric Reid get signed.

A rumour Titans Rishard Matthews is one of those players