Nintendo Nintendo eShop sale: Nintendo Switch Summer Sale (1 Viewer)

H2x1_NintendoeShop_NintendoSwitchSummerSale2018_enGB_image950w.jpg

A number of games for Nintendo Switch are now on sale as part of our Summer Sale promotion.

LEGO® CITY Undercover - £24.99(-50%)
Puyo Puyo™ Tetris® - £17.49(-50%)
South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™ - £29.99(-40%)
Just Dance 2018® - £29.99(-40%)
Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition - £17.99(-40%)
Cat Quest - £5.99(-40%)
Dandara - £8.09(-40%)
forma.8 - £4.49(-50%)
FRAMED Collection - £5.39(-40%)
Furi - £10.79(-40%)
GoNNER - £5.39(-40%)
Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime - £7.19(-40%)
Outlast: Bundle of Terror - £11.99(-40%)
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - £11.99(-40%)
Snake Pass - £7.99(-50%)
Super Meat Boy - £7.19(-40%)
The Escapists 2 - £11.99(-40%)
Völgarr the Viking - £4.49(-50%)
Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap - £10.79(-40%)
Worms W.M.D - £11.99(-40%)

Click on the link below to head over to Nintendo eShop to see the full list of games.

When these offers end on August 9th, 2018, a new selection of discounted titles will become available until August 23rd.

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/News/201...sale-Nintendo-Switch-Summer-Sale-1407175.html