Drama Ozark (1 Viewer)

4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Ozark

Genre: Crime, Drama

First aired: 2017-07-21

Creator: Bill Dubuque, Mark Williams

Cast: Jason Bateman, Laura Linney, Sofia Hublitz, Skylar Gaertner, Jason Butler Harner, Julia Garner, Jordana Spiro

Overview: A financial adviser drags his family from Chicago to the Missouri Ozarks, where he must launder $500 million in five years to appease a drug boss.

Some Random Guy
Staff member

Some Random Guy

We started watching Season 2 last night. Only 2 episodes in but so far liking it just as much as S1 - not particularly brilliant but compelling enough to keep watching and enjoying.

I've just finished season 2 and really enjoyed it. Laura Linney and Julia Garner were excellent. All the cast are good but those two were standouts.

Watched it all now and it’s set up nicely for S3 so I assume there’s going to be one.

Wendy will be calling the shots in that I reckon.

Emma
Staff member

Emma

Just finished watching the second series. Very good. Acting by everyone went up a notch. Laura Linney in particular was outstanding. Ending left it open so hopefully there is a third series.

Just finished season 2 last night. Also thought it was pretty good. Hopefully there'll be a third season.