Hardware PDF To Kindle Help (1 Viewer)

FiFi
Staff member

FiFi

Anyone know how to transfer a PDF into a Kindle library so that it keeps track of it like it would a normal ebook?

I've tried converting it to a MOBI file and emailing it via Calibre, but each line appears highlighted and really difficult to read.

Anyone know an alternative way of doing it?

I've never been able to convert a pdf for my kindle, always end up unreadable. Sorry not very helpful

A normal PDF shouldn't be a problem but it might depend on how it was created.

Emailing the PDF to your Kindle should work.