Animation Peter Rabbit (2018)

Title: Peter Rabbit (2018)

Tagline: Who said the countryside was peaceful?

Genre: Animation, Adventure, Family

Director: Will Gluck

Cast: James Corden, Rose Byrne, Margot Robbie, Sam Neill, Domhnall Gleeson, Daisy Ridley, Elizabeth Debicki, Sia, Felix Williamson, Fayssal Bazzi, Ewen Leslie, Rachel Ward, Bryan Brown, David Wenham, Fletcher Sheridan, Marianne Jean-Baptiste, Terenia Edwards, Colin Moody, Christian Gazal, Alexandra Gluck, Taryn Gluck, Will Reichelt, Jessica Freedman, Shana Halligan, Katharine Hoye, Chris Mann, Chad Reisser, Vauxhall Jermaine

Release: 2018-02-07

Runtime: 93

Plot: Peter Rabbit's feud with Mr. McGregor escalates to greater heights than ever before as they rival for the affections of the warm-hearted animal lover who lives next door.

CaptainObvious
Staff member

CaptainObvious

I thought this was pretty good, I laughed along with the kids in places