Playstation/Sony Playstation Store Black Friday 2018 Sale (1 Viewer)

Sony has kicked off its annual PlayStation Store Black Friday sale, with up to 50% on games like Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, FIFA 19, NBA 2K19, and tons more.

Black Friday 2018 doesn’t occur until next week on November 23, but retailers and digital game stores have started dropping prices early year after year. Black Friday week us now a thing. Out with the old and in with the new, we reckon.

Black Friday

The sale is live in the UK and Europe now and ends Monday, November 26 at 11.59pm GMT.