Gromit

Today, 20:25
Jun 26, 2018
91ZZMBSGzNL._SX342_.jpg Project CARS 2 is the next evolution in the award-winning racing series, featuring the most iconic cars under the most thrilling of conditions to deliver the “Ultimate Driver Journey” experience and adrenaline rush. Created by gamers, tested by world-class racing drivers, and the definitive choice of e-Sports pros – Project CARS 2 brings together the essence of real racing in the most beautiful, authentically crafted, and technically advanced racing game on the planet.

Project CARS 2 has it all - from GT to touring cars to endurance prototypes and exotic hypercars – delivering the full spectrum of motorsport racing with complete freedom to choose what and where to drive. Anytime. Anywhere.

FEATURES:
  • 180+ licensed cars from iconic manufacturers
  • Full 12K & VR Support
  • Tested and tuned by pro racing drivers
  • All-new motorsports (IndyCar, Oval Racing, Rallycross) join old favorites incl. GT3
  • LiveTrack 3.0: Dynamic surface & weather physics affect vehicle performance and handling in real-time
  • New loose surface racing (ice, dirt, mud)
  • Full 24-hour cycle featuring real-time atmospheric conditions and seasonal ambience
  • State-of-the art physics model
  • Revamped gamepad handling
  • Class-leading Esport capabilities
  • All-new Online Championships mode

maxresdefault.jpg maxresdefault1.jpg

Graphics Rating
5.00 star(s)
Story Rating
3.00 star(s)
Content Rating
4.00 star(s)
Difficulty Rating
4.00 star(s)
Gameplay Rating
3.00 star(s)
Gromit
Staff member

Gromit

Today, 20:25
Jun 26, 2018
This game is hit and miss for me, can do well one day, then spin out for no reason the next. Also, NONE of my times or personal bests has ever been saved.

Downloaded the Ferrari expansion pack. Love the Fiorano circuit. Only had a quick test drive in the 458 Speciale A and the f12 TDF - class machines.