Rumour Rambo 5 (1 Viewer)

It's happening! Stallone has just confirmed the recent rumours of a fifth instalment via Instagram.

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fscontent-lhr3-1.cdninstagram.com%2Fvp%2Fb4e09f70c70639d9092128c877767788%2F5B9477E8%2Ft51.2885-15%2Fe35%2F30948626_172904183421119_4102974299294400512_n.jpg&hash=f35fc9dd0d74d2037fb535d668c7f6d7

Sylvester Stallone is set to return for a fifth instalment in the Rambo franchise and this time out the grizzled Green Beret veteran is taking on the Mexican drug cartel.

Deadline reports that the proposed film with the working title of Rambo: Last Blood is being shopped in Cannes with production planned to begin in September.

The long-mooted movie is said to follow Rambo, who is now working on a ranch on the US-Mexican border, searching for the kidnapped daughter of a friend who's been taken by the Mexican cartel.
Not sure what to think of this, the last film ended on a perfect note. 11 years later, can he still pull it off at 72 years of age? :unsure:

You feel he's left it too late now though, I'd have welcomed the sequel 5 years ago but he really is getting on at this stage.

Jason
Staff member

Jason

I'm confused, I thought he said he shelved the project and decided not to do it.