Adventure Ready Player One (2018)

Title: Ready Player One (2018)

Tagline: A better reality awaits.

Genre: Adventure, Science Fiction, Action

Director: Steven Spielberg

Cast: Tye Sheridan, Olivia Cooke, Ben Mendelsohn, Lena Waithe, T.J. Miller, Simon Pegg, Mark Rylance, Philip Zhao, Win Morisaki, Hannah John-Kamen, Ralph Ineson, Susan Lynch, Clare Higgins, Perdita Weeks, Cara Pifko, Vic Chao, Cara Theobold, Isaac Andrews, Joel MacCormack, Kit Connor, Leo Heller, Antonio Mattera, Ronke Adekoluejo, Lynne Wilmot, Letitia Wright, Kae Alexander, Michael Wildman, Lulu Wilson, Adolfo Álvarez, Alonso Alvarez, Jadah Marie, Mckenna Grace, Arianna Jaffier, Armani Jackson, Britain Dalton, Jacob Bertrand, Daniel Zolghadri, Julia Nickson, Kiera Bell, William Gross, Gareth Mason, Samantha Russell

Release: 2018-03-28

Runtime: 140

Plot: When the creator of a popular video game system dies, a virtual contest is created to compete for his fortune.

Saw this in 3D this afternoon. Incredible visually spectacular movie.

The book was fantastic which I read a couple of months ago, without giving anything away the movie does wander from the book plot quite a bit but boy it’s great.

One of those movies that you will watch a few times, speilberg has captured his magic from years ago

I definitely need to go and see it in the cinema :geek:

From an enjoyment perspective I quite enjoyed watching it and appreciated a lot of references, second half went quite downhill vs the first though in my opinion.