RIP Philip Roth (1 Viewer)

I’ve started about half a dozen of his but only finished one: The Great American Novel. Which is apparently one of his minor works but I love it. Concerns a shite baseball team and other stuff.

Read American Pastoral for the first time last year. To be honest, I didn't love it but sometimes you don't have to love a book to recognize a great writer