Drama Safe (1 Viewer)

Title: Safe

Genre: Drama, Crime

First aired: 2018-05-10

Creator: Harlan Coben

Cast: Michael C. Hall, Amanda Abbington, Audrey Fleurot, Hannah Arterton, Emmett Scanlan, Marc Warren, Nigel Lindsay, Laila Rouass

Overview: After his daughter goes missing, a widower begins uncovering the dark secrets of the people closest to him.

Started watching this but by end of episode two I felt that the acting was very bad and unrealistic.