Action Shooter (1 Viewer)

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Shooter

Genre: Action & Adventure

First aired: 2016-11-15

Creator: John Hlavin

Cast: Cynthia Addai-Robinson, Eddie McClintock, Shantel VanSanten, Ryan Phillippe

Overview: Bob Lee Swagger is an expert marksman living in exile who is coaxed back into action after learning of a plot to kill the president. Based on the best-selling Bob Lee Swagger novel by Stephen Hunter, Point of Impact, and the 2007 Paramount film starring Mark Wahlberg.

View media item 23
Back on June 21st, carrying on tying up the end of Season 2 when production was halted due to Ryan Phillippe breaking his leg.

Cherub
Staff member

Cherub

Birmingham
Starts back in the US tonight. I think it should be on Netflix in the next day or so too.

Great start to the official new season....brand new colourful crew of bad guys to die over the next 10 episodes.

This is one of my favourite shows on TV at the moment, great cast and a storyline that's not just by the numbers, saying that I think I'll start skipping the "previously on" sections, forgot how much of a spoiler they are