Simple Enjoyable Things (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter Major Tom

What simple things make your life more enjoyable?

A cuppa with a bacon sarnie smothered with brown sauce on a weekend morning
An afternoon nap
Sitting outside a pub in the summer watching the world go by

Reading a good book in bed.
Baking cakes or cooking nice meals and sharing them with loved ones.
Cheese!!

The Kat
Staff member

The Kat

Today, 05:55
Jun 19, 2018
Sitting by the sea, breathing in the salty air, just watching the waves disappear in the sand.

FiFi
Staff member

FiFi

Watching my dog run towards me across a field at 900mph with ears pinned back and tounge hanging out.

Drinking iced mocha while reading a book

The Kat
Staff member

The Kat

Today, 05:55
Jun 19, 2018
Joe & Seph's Peanut Butter and Chocolate Caramel Gourmet Popcorn :D

Joe & Seph's Peanut Butter and Chocolate Caramel Gourmet Popcorn :D
Eily loves the Strawberries & Cream one. I can't get into them at all....I prefer my plain Butterkist Popcorn!!

Soon
Staff member

Soon

Today, 05:55