Poll Social Media (1 Viewer)

Which, if any, of these social media websites/apps do you use?

  • Facebook

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Twitter

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Instagram

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Google+

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Whats App

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Snapchat

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Tumblr

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other Social Media

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Don't Use Social Media

    Votes: 3 30.0%

  • Total voters

I've only ever had Facebook and Twitter accounts but I quit social media after Alan died, and, to be honest, I was never really an active user anyway. I don't think I'd use them now after all the controversy surrounding Cambridge Analytica and user privacy.

Which, if any, of these social media websites/apps do you use?

I've recently quit Facebook. I still have my Instagram account though.

Emma
Staff member

Emma

Instagram and Facebook. Instagram is my main social media app.

I have Twitter and Google+ accounts. I only use Twitter for information gathering - news, traffic, weather, sporting events etc. I don't think I've posted anything on Google+

ozzy47
Staff member

ozzy47

I do not use any social media sites.

Most of them :rolleyes:

Probably easier mentioning those I don't use. Tumblr and Google+

Cherub
Staff member

Cherub

Birmingham
I have accounts on most of those sites/apps but the only one I use regularly now is Facebook