Stand Up Comedians (1 Viewer)

Jason
Staff member

Jason

I love a bit of stand up comedy. Just got into Bill Burr and Micky Flanagan.

Any recommendations for more?

Kevin Bridges?

Saw Rich Hall at the Fringe a few years ago, gotta say, he was pretty damn good!

Another nod for Kevin Bridges.

Peter Kay is good but most of his DVDs are just recycled material.