  • I won't be going on holiday

  • Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.

Thinking about holidays, if the weather next summer was to be as good as the one just gone, would you stay in this country, or travel abroad?

Gromit
Staff member

Gromit

Today, 19:16
Jun 26, 2018
Stay here. If we get decent weather I don't see any reason to go abroad.

I'll still go away. Not for the weather but for a change of scenery and culture.

I'll still go away. Not for the weather but for a change of scenery and culture.
Same for me. I like to get away from everything and relax.

If I'm abroad there is less chance of people trying to contact me during my break :LOL:

FiFi
Staff member

FiFi

I love going abroad. Different weather, different atmosphere, different culture, different people.

I'd still go away whether the weather is Scotland was brilliant or not.

If we had temperatures in the high 20s I'd spend all my time along the west coast and the islands.

I'd stay in Britain.

Some beautiful places like Harris, the Lake District and Cornwall.

Abroad. I like visiting different countries and sampling their way of life - culture, food etc.

Abroad for me too and for the same reasons others have given - a different environment, people and cultures.

Also, as far away from family as possible!!!

Kimberley

Today, 19:16
Aug 9, 2018
Abroad for me too and for the same reasons others have given - a different environment, people and cultures.

Also, as far away from family as possible!!!
This ^^