That's Irritating! (1 Viewer)

What things irritate you more than they probably should?

When people manually turn the sound on the TV down to zero instead of just pressing the mute button.

People who put the milk into a cuppa tea before the water

Coat hangers can sometimes drive me to apoplectic fury.
When people manually turn the sound on the TV down to zero instead of just pressing the mute button.
Mrs Bandit goes off it if I turn the TV volume up to an uneven number, same with the heating.

ozzy47
Staff member

ozzy47

People that speed up on the road to get in front of you, then turn. :mad:

People who squeeze the toothpaste tube (or any other tube) from the top instead of the bottom.

Folks that drive them mobility scooters on the main road.

Can you tell the difference? :eek:
Tea experts like me can even tell which direction it has been stirred.

Zidane
Staff member

Zidane

Documentaries where after the adverts, they waste 5 minutes re-explaining what you've just watched.

People that say "like" or "you know" every second word when talking. Drives me mental

Emma
Staff member

Emma

People that put their used teabags in the sink.